The round cheese board from Larch Wood is a wonderful little display board for cheeses and appetisers but also works great as a herb cutting board. The end grain design of the board not only highlights the beauty of the wood’s growth ring patterns but makes a for a resilient, self healing cutting surface that is easy on the blade of your knives. The board is compact enough to fit on even the most crowded buffet tables but still offers a good size cutting and presentation surface for your food. Another nice feature is the soft rubber feet making it easy to pick-up.
Present your hors d’oeuvre and cheeses with style at your next party. Our round cheese board is an elegant, time-honoured design that looks great on any table or countertop.
• Smooth and durable cutting surface
• Unique and attractive end grain construction
• Can also be used as a cutting board for herbs
• Board size is 10″ in diameter and 2″ thick (25.4 x 5.08 cm)
• Board weighs 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)