The Square Cheese Board is a lovely, compact, end grain board handcrafted by our skillful artisans ensuring it is a unique, quality Larch Wood product. Designed to be a serving board for cheeses, canapés and hors d’oeuvres, many of our customers also use it as a herb cutting board. The swirling patterns of the board and the end grain construction make it a very beautiful and robust little board that will stand the test of time. As with all our boards it has soft rubber feet and a wonderful, silky smooth, self healing finish that will not dull your knife’s blade.
Our Square Cheese Board is an elegant, multipurpose, end grain designed board that provides outstanding durability for cutting and style for presentation.
• High-quality end grain construction
• Exceptionally smooth, self-healing surface
• Individually handmade by our in-house craftspeople
• Board size is 8.65 x 8.9 x 2 inches (21.9 × 22.54 × 5.08 cm)
• Board weighs 3 lbs (1.36 kg)